Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: MCM Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chop456's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am new here and have read over past MCM topics but still have a few questions. I have a 7am ticket and am wondering how early I REALLY need to get there? How many people do they let in every 15 minutes? Can I see a flyer ahead of time - online? Does the flyer give a map of the warehouse?

    TIA [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've heard that people with the 7am tickets get in line at 4:30am! I think they let in 125 people every 15 minutes time slot. You're very lucky to get that early of a ticket! Good luck!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm new to going as well, so I can't speak from personal experience, but I have asked a lot of questions and the answer I get is usually "it depends". Is there something that you think will be hard to find that you really want (e.g. Lindsey)? If so you'll want to get there as early as possible and just bring a cheap lawn chair (I think I heard the very first person in line was there at midnight one year) so that you can be in the front of the pack of people who are let in at 7:00. If you're looking for something much more common, like any AG today doll, I hear they have those all day, so getting there really early wouldn't be a big deal. I was told to be there 30-45 minutes before my 9:15 time by others on this board.

    I don't know how many people they let in every 15 minutes, but I do know my ticket which is for 9:15 said it was #1300 or 1400 somewhere in there. If that # indicates which # of ticket it was that was sold, and there are 9 time slots before mine that would indicate about 150 people or so in at a time. BUT I do NOT know if that # on my ticket is just some random # or if it has significance. Maybe others can look at their tickets and help us out here.

    Since you have the great luck to have a 7:00 ticket, I would certainly get there as early as possible, you never know what you might find! Have fun, and maybe as you're coming out, I'll be going in at 9:15- save some of the good stuff for me okay? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I forgot to add that I've been told that you get a flyer/ map while you're waiting in line at the sale. I haven't heard if there is one available anywhere ahead of time.

    Jo

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 16, 2005 11:08 PM: Message edited by: mykidsloveAG ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chop456's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the info. I am just trying to prepare myself!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •